REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
AVENTURA FLORIDA HOTEL MIXED-USE PROJECT
THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between F.I.P. Realty Services (“Owner”) and (“Prospect”) for the development and management of proposed hotel mixed-use project located at 21440 Biscayne Boulevard in Aventura Florida (Property).
WHEREAS, Prospect is requesting certain documents regarding specific information of said Property for the purpose of offering the Property as a joint venture or management
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. Prospect will not disclose, permit the disclosure of, release, disseminate or transfer, any information obtained hereunder (“Information”) to any other person or entity without Owners consent.
2. This Agreement applies to all Information received from Owner, now or in the future, which is not readily available to the general public. Prospect understands that all information shall be deemed confidential, valuable and proprietary such that its unauthorized disclosure, even without intent to harm, could cause substantial and irreparable harm to Owner.
4. All information shall be used for the sole purpose of evaluating the viability of the Property, and it shall not at any time, or in any manner, be used for any other purpose.
5. Neither Prospect nor Owner make any representations or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by them. Purchaser assumes full and complete responsibility for re-confirmation and verification of all Information received and expressly waives all rights of recourse against Owner and Broker with respect to the same.
6. The Persons signing on behalf of Prospect represent that they have the authority to bind the party for whom they sign.
7. This Agreement shall remain in effect for a period of two (2) years from the date herein.
8. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.