SOUTH FLORIDA HOTEL PORTFOLIO
FLORIDA CITY, FLORIDA
THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AND BUYER REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT is made and agreed to by FIP Realty Services, LLC of Florida (Broker) and (“Purchaser) regarding the property known as South Florida Hotel Portfolio located in Florida City, FL (“Portfolio”) described as
The obligation of confidentiality undertaken pursuant to this Agreement shall survive the length of twelve (12) months from the date below.
PURCHASER HAS REQUESTED information from Broker for the purpose of evaluating a possible acquisition of the Property. The Owner of the property has instructed Broker to deliver information concerning the Property, much of which is highly confidential, only to those potential purchasers who sign this Agreement.
THE PARTIES AGREE, in consideration of the covenants and agreements contained herein, as follows:
1. Purchaser will not disclose, permit the disclosure of, release, disseminate or transfer, any information obtained hereunder (“Information”) to any other person or entity.
2. If Purchaser is a corporation, partnership, limited liability company or other non-natural legal entity, the person(s)signing this Agreement on its behalf will take all appropriate precautions to limit the dissemination of information only to those persons within the entity who have need to know of the information, and who are specifically aware of the Agreement and agree to honor it.
3. This Agreement applies to all Information received from Broker, now or in the future, which is not readily available to the general public. Purchaser understands that all information shall be deemed confidential, valuable and proprietary such that its unauthorized disclosure, even without intent to harm, could cause substantial and irreparable harm toOwner and Broker.
4. All information shall be used for the sole purpose of evaluating the potential acquisition of the Property, and it shall not at any time, or in any manner, be used for any other purpose.
5. Purchaser shall not contact directly any persons concerning the Property, other than Broker, without Broker or Owner’s written permission. Such persons include, without limitation, Owner’s employees, suppliers.
6. Purchaser acknowledges that it is a principal and not an agent on behalf of any other party in conjunction with the purchase of the Property (except Advisors working on behalf of their pension fund clients). Purchaser acknowledges that it is not working with any other broker or agent other than the Broker named below in connection with the property.
7. Neither Broker nor Owner makes any representations or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by them. Purchaser assumes full and complete responsibility for re-confirmation and verification of all Information received and expressly waives all rights of recourse against Owner and Broker with respect to the same.
8. The Persons signing on behalf of Purchaser and Broker represent that they have the authority to bind the party for whom they sign.
9.This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
10. No outside broker represents Purchaser. Purchaser is working with FIP Realty. Purchaser and/or entity also acknowledged that it is acting as a PRINCIPAL ONLY and as such is not entitled to any commission.
By clicking Sign & Send below you agree to the terms contained herein, and that terms are binding in your jurisdiction as defined in our Electronic Signature Disclosure & Consent
This website has elected to use electronic signatures as the default choice in lieu of paper. Be advised that according to the U.S. Federal E-SIGN Act in addition to various state laws an electronic signature is legally the same as a paper and ink signature. Also be advised in event enforcement is needed, all signatures are held in trust by SwiftSignature.com, as a neutral 3rd party, and may be legally enforced in court of law as per the terms of your respective contract.
Federal law requires certain safeguards to ensure that both consumers and vendors have the capability to receive copies of documents upon signature and are advised of the consequences of agreeing to receive documents electronically. Federal law also requires your consent to use e-mail and electronic versions of said contract and/or agreements, disclosures, and other documents and records, herein referred to as simply "electronic documents" that would otherwise be legally binding only if provided to you on paper as a printed physical document.
Electronic Documents for purpose of this disclosure include any documents signed using the Swift Signature service. All documents once signed cannot be revoked or canceled and will be stored for a minimum period of ten (10) years, and are available to either party at any time through our electronic web portal.
All signors are automatically entitled to a free document storage account within Swift Signature, the cost of which is given to you by the owner of this website. After signature, you may follow the prompts to save your document to your free account, where it will be accessible for a minumum of 10 years. This account is optional and available as a courtesy to you.
Note you do have the right to withdraw your consent to receive and/or use electronic documents, but be advised this does not cancel or revoke any prior documents for which permission existed at that time. The legal validity and enforcement of electronic documents, signatures, and deliveries used prior to revocation of consent will not be affected. To withdraw your consent, please contact the owner of this website.
You have the right to have any document in paper form, should you choose at no charge to you. To request paper documents, please contact the party who referred you to this service.
By clicking "Sign and Send" on any document posting to SwiftCloud servers, you are agreeing to the terms contained herein, and are providing your consent to the use of electronic documents and signatures, as well as e-mail or sms phone message delivery of related electronic documents. You are also acknowledging receipt of this disclosure.
Hardware & Software Requirements
Acknowledgement of your access and consent to electronic records and electronic signature
By clicking "Sign & Send" on any document posting to this service, you agree that
Disclosure & Consent