Strong economic and population growth led financial site Smartasset to name Miami as one of America’s top boomtowns.
Miami ranked fourth nationwide in the analysis, and was the top big city.
Analysts looked at government data from 500 cities for the ranking.
Here is how Miami scored in key metrics:
- 5 year population change increase of 9.43%
- 5 year average yearly GDP growth of 3.39%
- 5 year change in number of establishments 8.79%
- 5 year housing growth rate 10.11%
- 5 year change in median household income 31% (second highest in the top 10)
Source: The Next Miami
Previous articleBerkadia’s Charles Foschini On The Florida CRE Market
Next articleMulti-Use Redevelopment Of Wynwood Industrial Sites OK’d